Saturday, November 8, 2008

Worse Excuses for Not going "somewhere"

These are the top 10 most irritating excuses that I hate :

1. "I'm sorry I cant join you, transport problem" , then the person who says this goes else where with other people...y cant they just say they got other arrangements??

2. "NO money" , then the person who says this goes else where with other people for shopping or for other things...

3. "Sorry I'm late cuz gt stuck in traffic jam / tire puncture / rain " , it be nice if you told me u'd be late earlier..not 1min b4 the movie / event starts...

4. "Aiyo i forget adi..." after i constantly remind them...

5. "Hmmm?? you got invite me meh?" when there were eye-witness(es) to prove that i did in fact invite that person...

6. "Cant get taxi / bus so not coming" come on what lame excuse is this...especially if that person who says this goes else where...

7. "Sorry i overslept...Last night no slp coz playing game / watch movie / TFK" ....this is a VERY LAME excuse....

8. "Har! 2day meh? I though u meant tomorrow." ok this sucks but dont u noe the dates?! I put so specifically on the invitation text / sms / email / blog post....

9. on the day of the outing/right after i buy tickets for a movie , "sorry ar~~~ i need help me mum/dad/aunt/whoever, do things, cant come..."

10. Will fill this up when I do think of something...

But seriously...number 1, 2 & 9 are those that I totally HATE ! ! !
This post comes after my dunno failed how many times de planned outing....soo many unsuccessful dat i lost count adi...some more now tummy ache...I dont think the korean food agreed with my tummy...ate a lot of the sour-sour vegetables....

Will post abt my 1st Korean food dinner tomorrow...Now not feeling so well.... :( T.T

0 comments: