Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bowling Competition

This was an eventful day for me at bowling.... Broke my personal best and won RM100 for it...
My old record was 144 and i usually averaged about 120++.... But today was my lucky day i guess. Played better than the past 3 rounds i played with the bros - Lim and Terk ~~ Had a great time~~ Terk tried to revert back to playing straight ball but didn't manage it very well...he got on 62 points... Lim for some reason played badly today...usually he is on par with me, but today very far behind...at 80 points.... I scored 159points at 17th place in the competition.....winning myself RM100 in the process...The entry fee was RM5. Its not the main event i wanted to join, my friday competition was postponed to an unspecified date....So just played the mini-event today with the bros~~

Here is the score sheet for as proof :
S = Terk
B = Me
L = Lim


As you can see clearly, I won^^ hahaha~~

:P

I plan on playing on them again next sunday if i still got $$$ after the outing on friday with me buddies of UTAR ~~~~ See if can break the 159point mark ~~~ XD

Thats all for now~~^^

0 comments: