Saturday, November 22, 2008

~~~ NIGHTMARISH ~~~

I never want to stay at the new house in Puchong ever again....at least not until the house has proper beds, bathrooms, living room and TV set.... Damn boring....

It was my brother's idea to stay there last night...so I thought since i had a tough day at bowling, why not go there for some R&R... But R&R isn't what it seems... !st the metal frame for the bed was missing a piece, so my bro took the complete set and i had to sleep on the floor...as though my back didn't hurt enough.... I'm hurting from my waist down... after 60 consecutive frames of bowling i think any armature bowler like me will be in pain...

Then the lunch just now at TESCO, PUCHONG was even more horrifying.... there were ants in the soup that my bro ordered... and the fu yong dan + rice that i ordered tasted like it had been keep for days and just heated up.... My mum then ordered some drinks, a soursop ice blended was nice, but the ais-kacang and cendol tasted like it had roach kill in it... yuck.... feel soo disgusted..

That was the worse i had ever eaten from a food court before....blek!

Bad lunch, bad house....not really the R&R i was thinking of... now my injuries seem to have doubled in pain....cant walk much and my bowling hand is still a bit numb from yesterday....

Thank GOD i am home now...time for some real R&R..... Thats all for now~~~ Bye Bye and have a nice day^^

0 comments: