Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Goodbye Jordan

My pet dog, Jordan just died yesterday morning.... he died after suffering a stroke the day before....

T.T

I liked him lots...but he has left us all... he just collapsed and had difficulty breathing according to my mum... I was in class when it happened...

Sad....really sad...losing another family member really is depressing....T_T....haiz...one prob after another...

Goodbye Jordan...
We're all gonna miss you...

Your life and times with us we will never forget...Its been a happy 8years... and ur b'day was on its way... :'(

A minute of silence....
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................

I'm really going to miss you...

0 comments: