Monday, November 17, 2008

Stupid Rain

Yesterday it rained....in Puchong. . . . when i just finished washing my mum's car... what a pain... I even pollished the car. . .

My mum said she needed to go to the new house to do some gardening work and neneded me to wash her car in exchange, i could go and drive the car(without her in it) after i washed it~~ Well reasonable deal then...

My bro said he wanted to help me too~~ But actually he only washed 1/2 the car, got bored with playing the water and soap and left to help my mum with gardening.... As expected... <<< This process was 1/2hour long...

I cleaned the remaining parts of the car, dried it then got a pail of water and a cloth to start scrubbing of the stains on the body of the car...took me about 1/2hour on this... Once i got all the stains of, i applied RAINX on the front and back windshields..It helps make the rain slip of the windshield when driving... Then I began working on the interior.... vaccuming the whole interior, including the air-cond filters, seats and carpet floor mats in the car.....

I also wiped all the windows from the inside...In 1 1/2 hours the car was spotless and in 1/2 an hour after...it wasnt... stupid rain... It rained so badly even the lake near the house over flowed its banks... lucky no flood... My hard work....all washed away by the rain....sob... T.T

@.+ was dead tired liao.... went to sleep and slept for an hour then my mum woke me and said it was time to leave..zzzz stupid rain.... I dont wash car or think about washing car then it wont rain.... If i do then it rains.... horrible luck..

Well thats all for now~~ Byebye

0 comments: