Tuesday, November 11, 2008

STILL SICK!!!

Damn it...last night sometime around 3am, i started coughing, went to take a piece of tissue to cover my mouth while coughing...then what the hell!! Got blood...then i tasted blood of course...damn it..cough untill got blood....

Then this morning went to see doctor before coming....(Family Doctor = my neighbour's nephew) He also was puzled as to why the medication he gave me still isnt working...Now in total I've been sick for abt a month ... He say maybe is external factors like there are germs in the air or maybe a even more personal reason behind why my body aint healing...

When I asked him to elaborate on the last one he said: "Maybe you've losy your will power to get better, I'm sure if you had the will power to get better, your body will do the rest, so if you need to see a psychiatrist, I can help you set up an appointment with my cousin who works as a psychiatrist." I laughed and asked him if he was doing advertising for his cousin... He told me to continue taking the med and if i do cough up blood again to come and see him again...

Haiz....Now dead sleepy...this is the side effect of the medication...drink adi suppose to put the drinker into a deep sleep, but i got to resist it as much as possible...because still need to attend classes.... Got math lecture later...then followed by a psychology tutorial....all end at 2pm...pengsan~~~

0 comments: