Sunday, November 9, 2008

Korean style BBQ dinner

This restaurant has been open since 4 years ago but i never tried it..cuz i ain't a fan of foreign foods... Mum dragged me along to try the food here... I like the beef and pork...but this place is expensive and I wasn't even 1/4 full....din feel like I ate anything... My family enjoyed it though I wan the only fella hurrying to finish the food and get the heck out of that place...Here are the pics I took before eating~~~ :

Toothpicks that look like matches from afar~~

The pork pieces~~~
Doesn't taste that great with the onions...

The beef being cooked~~~
Smelled wonderful~~~
A weird soup that i din finish cuz i dont like it...
Too much vege not enough meat

Frying the pork and mushroom~~

Dung Fun + many many many vege and onions

THIS IS THE BEEF THAT I LIKE!!!
Have to eat together with the semi-raw onions~~

Grandma thinking about what to take next~~~ XD

Bro and Mum looking on as the chef fries the pork strips

Mum and Dad...caught dad putting something into his mouth

All the little dishes of vegetables~~
I personally like the green lettuce..sour and spicy~~

Beef strips on BBQ the chef prepare it for us~~ Smelled nice~~~

I don't like that place....bad location... after eating decided buy a dvd from a nearby shop and left my family to enjoy the food... Then i walked home...(The place is about 15min walk from my house so not far to walk) Sienz....

When family got back i was just about to start the movie i bought (1 of "The Mummy Returns" sequels...) Then my bro sat down to watch the show with me... he said he was tired after the 1st half of the show, so i offed it and went to play DotA on Garena...sienz....many games not success...Leavers to many.... slept at 3am....tired...snore....

0 comments: