Friday, November 7, 2008

Today's outing

Words cant express how disappointed I am about today's turnout...all the promises and conformations to coming mean nothing now...

All I can say is that I'm great-full that I've still got good friends around me... Even though she had other stuff to do, Su Hsiang joined me for the movie anyways... Thx...


I dont think i'll be planning another outing again...the past 6 have been disasters.... Let others plan... I'll just go.... No point i plan cuz it dont succeed...or totally deviates from my original plans...

This sucks...my plans suck... havent had an outing going according to my plans in a long long while... Its just simple planning.... Go pyramid, see a movie, have lunch together, go arcade for a bit or bowling then everyone goes home.... How difficult was that????

If gt money go Midvalley then y no money go Pyramid??? Most i asked to go stay nearer to pyramid... I HATE midvalley.... I go there with my family at least once a week!!!! I'M SICK OF THAT PLACE!!!!

And to all those out there planning to watch JAMES BOND, don't bother... It sucks worse than the last one... Waste time and $$$.... Trailer "looked nice" but the actual thing is TERRIBLE!!!! Wont write down spoiler(s) so don't worry....

Found something cute though, a head-rest from ah hsiang car....here's da pic ^^ :


Duno whether its a rat or what~~~ Very cute~~~ hehe~~~ I made its ears/paws flap~~~ hahaha~~~ very cute little pushie~~~ ^^

0 comments: