Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grabbed this tag from Agnes Bloggie~~

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
NO..I don't take revenge...dun like doing it anyways...my reaction would be.....(depend on situation)


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a happy and meaningful life with a nice little family of my own...(thinking very far ahead..XD)


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Anyone who pisses me of this week....(17-11-08 ~ 23-11-08)


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Get myself a nice new laptop(hi-end type), buy my dad a new car(BMW?), get my mum a proper desktop, send them on a trip round the world then with the remaining $$$ invest it^^ so million can become billion again...(dreaming...)


5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
Depends on which best friend ur asking about...if guy then memang NO lar...if girl...c if reach my requirements or what my feelings are lor...


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both are the same...loving someone brings joy to them, being loved by someone brings joy to oneself..


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as it takes...can be 1 month, 3 months, 5months....etc...but if that person get married then suan liao lor...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Get over it and move on...

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
My gf or my heng dai's(original 3 anyways...)

10. Will you invite Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
Yes....we got to be open minded to be able to live peacefully...

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
Working in a school or uni somewhere in this wide wide world...

12. What's your fear?
What I fear is fear itself....no defined/definite form of fear...

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Slam my alarm clock shut then put my glasses on...

14. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes..if the relationship really is present(which currently isnt...)

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Never happen before yet so cant answer...

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Depends.................................................................on............................................................(yes u guessed the answer)...................................................situation......................................................

17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
In a relationship...single life isnt really good...

18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess,...
Are u high or something?? Friend stop dreaming!!! Its only 6.35pm now!!!
If I love a person, I dont care about anything else....only that person matters to me...not status or anything...

I grabbed this tag to waste my time....so i tag whoever wanna take this....

0 comments: