Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today

My cousin and brother challenged me to some games today...DotA and CS 1.6....

I'm not really good at either if u compare me with Kai Fu or Meng Leong...Besides, i havent played Dota since mid of last sem....dead rusty...

So wth...went to IPLAY for the games... RM3.50 each....
Synopsis of Challenge 1 - DotA:

Played ap game.
Cousin - Newbie - Razor
Brother - Says he is better than me - Bone Fletcher
Me - retired player - Lina
Mid lane only and i cant buy Dagon as 1st item....big deal..no loss anyways...

Started of with boots of speed, robe of magi, gloves of haste, plate mail, refillable pot bottle, 1 return scroll. Reached lvl 6 while they were still at 4... 1st kill on Razor by "laguna"...din kill bone much..din see him much anyway..had sense to stay outta my way....

Around mid game items we all had:
Bone - lvl11 - Power threads(Agi), quater staff, 1 spear, 1 razor head(+agi)
Razor - lvl9 - Ring of basilisks, boots of speed, 2 more duno wad...
Lina - lvl16 - Shiwa, Power threads(INT), Mystic staff, refillable pot bottle, 1 return scroll, hood of defiance

Late game:
Lina - lvl25 - 9 kills - Power threads(INT), Scepter, 1 return scroll, hood of defiance, MKB
Bone - lvl20 - 2 kills(I let them kill) - Power threads(AGI), Butterfly, MKB, 1 razor head(+agi)
Razor - lvl19 - Ring of basilisks, Power threads(AGI), claymore, ?, ?...

Didn't go Roshan..sien..

Then played Battlefield 2142...they owned me cuz i dun play this game...
Then played CS 1.6...i owned them for a bit, then my cousin owned me for a bit then we left...

Now got a damn flu + sore throat + fever = very sick...
Havent done math though....later or tomorrow morning only do.....very sien.....and tired now...this morning slept till 1pm bcuz of fever....

Well that's all for now...good night....

0 comments: