Monday, October 20, 2008

2 days MC....

Darn it...stupid fever...rendering me helpless for the next day or two....

This morning was abt 39.4 degrees, then i took 2 Panedols hoping it will help, but it made my fever worse.... Went to see doc at abt 8.30pm..cannot tahan adi~~~ Went to take back blood test results too...According to the report I'm ok with slight problems...my cholesterol lvl is a tad bit(0.05) higher than the suitable one for my age....

Had a slightly more serious problem...docs always keep the bad news for last.....thr were traces of blood in my urine...not a lot but must be cautious lor...Need take antibiotics..for fever 1st before antibiotics for the urine thingy....

Man I am sick....feeling groggy and freezing while my blood boils... Dead tired but need move around a bit before sleeping as said by doc after taking med....so typing this does count as movement frm the fingers and brain~~~~

=P

Dats all for now~~~

~~~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIANG-HSIANG ~~~~~

0 comments: