Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Friendship Poems

There are many friendship poems, friendship movies as well as friendship songs.... Writer, musicians and poets...through life they had their inspiration for these works.... A song, a poem of friendship that touches the heart and strengthens the bond between friends.... Here are some poems i found and one which is by me :

Solitude have I to endure,
seemingly held with disclosure.
A fellow left astray,
as yet from yesterday.

Flashing your dainty, disarming smile,
warms my heart every once in a while.
Our longtime kinship
will always bloom with friendship.

It has never been so profound,
a lifetime friend have I found.
Let our friendship be a bond,
which can never be like a dry pond.

Let us not forget the dreams we share,
forever like sisters or brothers we care.
You'll always be a friend to me,
and that's the way it should be.

To view this following piece plz highlight it, for some unknown reason i cant delete its original coding....So it wont appear on my blog's black background....haiz....

You're My Friend, My Companion
Author Unknown

You're...
My friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend,
my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness,
with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there, throughout the years!

Your cheerful smile
Your caressing hand
It's the really simple things
That make your life look so grand

You're a special woman
It's in your eyes
I see the truth
There is no disguise

It's your spirit
Maybe your soul
But my life without you
Would feel painfully old

You've been a true friend
I hope you stay
I would be so very empty
If you ever went away.

I would like to share one of my own but it seems that i cannot find the original nor copies... I wrote it 2 years ago...and in my achieves i cannot find it...All my poems i have only a copy and its original...I keep them in separate places but now after searching both places, i cannot find it yet... I'll post it after i do find it...Hope no one threw it away...if not a great piece would be lost..as no two pieces of a poem are the same...I can write another but it wont be as nice as the original... Will post it if i do find it~~

Anyway, that's all for now~~

0 comments: