Sunday, October 19, 2008

Darn....i hate being sick!!

I feel my health getting worse by the minute...now medication can help me now....i've taken too much of it, in the time span of soo many years....

Even a sore throat lozenges can only keep my coughing down for abt 1-3hrs...if i take to then its an over dose which lowers the sickness but brings in side effects which are also harmful to me....dat drench in the rain wasnt a joyful one....

I can feel the heated up blood run in my body...the flu, the cough...I'm getting into a worser condition and thrs no med...but i gt to go to uni tomorrow to gv the present and i've not been absent for a even a day yet...even if sick also will go to class....only times i've missed school bcuz of sickness is when its really bad, need go hospital...otherwise i dun care and still turn up in class...

Tell me to sleep, drink water or wat ever..it wont work....not on me anyway...slept for 4 hrs only can temporary get rid of fever and flu...2 rounds in the rain and I'm back in square 1....been sick since sem break so a few more day wont hurt i guess...but the total number of days i've been sick till now is 4weeks....a whole month sick...dats a record...*cough*cough*cough*(really)

Head is spinning...got class + group study + group assignment + hsiang b'day....hope i can survive with a good look tomorrow...Must look healthy...."If i want others to c me as healthy then why did i write this post?" u may think this but its just me...i like to write simply as that...*cough*damn it!

soo tired....
see u around 8 tomorrow nel....if i wake up...

0 comments: