Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A tag i willingly took from fishie's blog~~~to past time~~~

I was sick in bed when i saw this on Fishie's blog so i decided just to do it to waste away the time...

1)What's your ambition?
I wanna be a rich, healthy, knowledgeable man! (My mum & aunt says I'm asking for a miracle...) =P

2)Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
For now, friends are more important than a girlfriend....

3)How often do you think of committing suicide?
The last time i though of suicide was 2~3years ago i think...

4)Do you think u have enough confidence?
Depends lar in what~~~

5)How many babies you want?
I hope i can support a family of 3 ppl....1 kid enough...

6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. Its posiible in some countries, but in Malaysia, the pollutions to bad to see the stars....

7)What is your goal for this year?
Pass my bloody exams....and go to KAMPAR!!!!

8)Do you believe in eternity love?
No....Cuz i cant seem to keep my gf for more than 3 months....(as some of my "Buddies" constantly remind me....)

9)What's a perfect girl/boyfriend like to you?
She does not need to be 100% Perfect...no one can ever be perfect....

10)What feeling do you love the most?
Being with my close friends, bro's & sis's included. Alone sleeping in my room. I LOVE the smell or freshly cut grass^.^v

11)Domokun or Doraemon?
Neither. Who is domokun??? I prefer that white haired vampire from vampire knights...

12)Is there anything u want to tell the people u hate?
I dont really hate you, i just dislike you, hate your presence and dislike you!

13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes. I couldn't find better friends then mine.

14)What "does" flying mean to you?
Freedom!!

15)Are you living you living happily now?
I guess so....life's a bit rocky these few months...

16)Who's your crush?
No one at the present phase of my life...

17)Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
No one tagged me...i just do this for fun....

18)What's the meaning of life to you?
LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX!!! YOU'VE GOT 1 CHANCE AT IT ONLY, SO LIVE IT TO THE MAX!!!!

19)What will u become in another 10 years to come?
I'll still be me..just 10 years older, wiser and healthier/wealthier?

20)Do you believe in true friend?
Yes.

I TAG..
whoever want to take this....

0 comments: