Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quote Review

This is actually my own quote....

"I lived while WE lived, I died when WE became just ME alone...."

well i came up with this not too long ago....maybe a week or two ago....it just popped into my head and i had to say it...I left it on my personal msg in msn....till now only started to write this....



What does it mean?

Well it a bit of my old post really...2halves make 1 whole...I felt like i was alive when i was whole...but it all died when when us became just me....basically, when one is in a relationship, one feels alive and regenerated(I dunno if this applies to everyone)... Its a great and happy feeling to have..to be loved and to love back... love cannot be described by any word... In short,

Love is an unexplainable feeling....



When i was in relationships through out my 12years of study(well maybe 6 years really) I felt alive and at peace..but when stuff got rocky.it seemed like i was dying.... every time i went trough a separation, it seemed like hell for me while it became a rebirth for my lover.... weird really, that i have to suffer while my ex gets to live in peace and rebirth....... why cant it be the other way around for once? Not that i like going through separations! It sucks really.....But what the heck....

Sadly it seems i've got to disappear again...time to sleep...the med is taking an effect on me..feeling drowsy liao~~~

~~~to be continued in the near future~~~~

0 comments: