Monday, June 16, 2008

Worse Driving Practice Ever

The whole journey doing on the road practices...all i heard from my instuctor was: "Pelahan pelahan pelahan(3P's)" & "Signal, signal, singnal(3S's)" & "Tukar org"

I was on the highway which stated a 80km/h speed limit. I was drving at 70km/h....As we were nearing the u-turn, he said the 3 P's again then i slowed down to 50km/h and did the u-turn...well, it went ok, but da passenger behind was screaming...said my driving was crazy and dangerous...my instructor said i did well...

When it was her turn to drive(the other passenger), OMG!!!! Snail oso faster than her!! The speed meter will just hang around 20~40km/h and she nvr reached 4th gear....When i drived i drove around 20~70km/h, depending on the area i was at...did a nice corner but gt scolded by my instructor XP. He said:"kereta ni bukan evo! jangan nak race dengan org lain atau buat stunt"

Oh well who can blame a guy for being a guy? I love speed, but i do control...80% of the time anyway...hehehe...it's nice....lucky didn't rain....sky was really dark...must b sumting sheng wang said abt SKY....hahahha...sry bro...

Anyway enjoyed most of the driving, could not do QTI test though...JPJ did a spot check on the premise =(

Was able to keep agness company in da sense of sms's..hehehehe..well not when i was driving dun b silly! when it was da lady's turn to drive, i either slept or traded msg's with agness, wei yen and my mum...I cant stand her driving~~~too slow for me....XP

Thats all for now~~~^^v

0 comments: