Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Grandma's B'day~~~

Yesterday was my grandma's 81st birthday. To celebrate it, my aunt brought us to some restaurant in happy garden to eat. I love the food there. Had some liqoiur with the elders, din get drunk or turn red...Had the mood for a drink hehe..Anyway took 3 pics with my 2.0 megapixel phone camera. Not very clear, but better than nth.

This is the cake made by my aunts friend Anne






Very nice, not too sweet. Love it. ( I generally dislike cakes but this was nice^^v)




My Brother and my grandma with the cake





A bit blur..but thats wad a 2.0 megapixel phone camera can do~~~




Grandma cutting the cake~~





Nice big slice there for me please~~ =D




Well that's abt it i guess. Didnt take more pics~~ Phone camera sucks, but what the heck, atleast i gt a phone to use. XP

0 comments: