Thursday, June 5, 2008

My 1st best friend is My Worse Enemy

"Your 1st best friend will be your worse enemy," my grandmother told me at the beginning of my 1st sem...I didn't believe her. She said dat after consulting her fortune teller friend... As i nvr believed in those stuff, i didn't think of it much. For the 1st time i went against my usual judgement in choosing a new best friend. Usually it take like about 3~4weeks b4 i count a person as my best friend. To be a bro to me takes a longer time, to be a true brother/sister of mine is even harder. Either u nid to noe me 4 a long time or you reach certain requirements that i set...

But this time i randomly choose the 3rd person i met as my best friend...Having a close friend helps me adapt to new surroundings faster. Anyway this person seemed like a nice person so i didn't think much about it. How i regret that sudden decision! Oh sure, he did help me a lot and also brought me more problems. I soon surpassed him in making friends and contacts. My results were abt da same as his, not very good but still pass....He betrayed my trust a few times but i still forgave him after awhile...It was when he betrayed me da last time which i thought back about wad my grandma had warned me about...Since then i have been wary of him and kept my distance. I dont trust him anymore, no matter how much he apologizes...

He still is my friend, but i dont take him as my best friend anymore, just a normal friend. One which i wont share so detailed anymore. He being untrustable is just da beginning, apparently he now shadows me. I caught him twice already in the pass 2 days... I guess he does not know dat i'm aware dat he does shadow me. I ain't stupid, i just turn a corner den peep back n i c him following me. Who I meet and where I go ain't nth to do with him. Its my life. If he spoils this den he will have lost a friend. I dislike ppl i cant trust and i hate ppl who stalk/follow/shadow me. INVASION of privacy some would call it. If he want c who i meet tell me lar. Its not like i dont allow it, but doing it secretly hoping i dont notice is just stupid...

The line is getting thin...once he breaks it, well, i'll make sure he regrets it...( well not really ) but on da whole its not wise to cross me..."I can be a good friend and the worse enemy to have"....^^v
Used to say this to ppl who were very close to breaking the line...Havent used it in awhile though~~abt 3 yrs i think~~~

I can forgive most mistakes, but breaking into my private/personal life un-asked is unforgivable!



Next time i gonna listen to my grandma's advice, even if its a bit of the old way of thinking stuff...

0 comments: