Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Happy Week

My week started out as not good not bad~~but after wednesday(18-06-2008), the week took a turn to becoming a great week!!! Well i was thinking abt couple life for awhile adi cuz many of my friends around me were couple'ing left right and center. My mind wandered back to my own couple'ing days~~~

and the guess what?!?

Agnes and I became an item~~!!! Well we were getting along very well and i guess something just clicked. I was a bit uncertain abt how she felt abt it though at 1st. Coz we were like always together since the begining of sem2 and everyone kept asking if we were a couple. Feelings for each other generally came naturally and i asked her to be my girlfriend on wednesday. I was planing to do it in the morning when we had breakfast. Well it didnt go as planed cuz 2 "spotlights" joined us for breakfast and I am SHY! So i din ask her in front of the 2 "lights".

After breakfast we went to da ICT in PE to do our web page design assignment. And through wble i asked her as the spotlights were still around. I noe i din do it the traditional way, but hey, if she doesnt mind then its ok~~She said yes.

Well we kept this to ourselves for the 1st day, as it was our 1st...din tell anyone^^v. We weren't rdy in other words to let others noe. But by the end of thursday, thr was no way 4 us to keep it secret, so we just announced it at the end of the day.

CAN U BELIEVE SHENG WANG?!? Within like half an hour, he had alrdy posted it on wble~~~=.='''

So we r a couple and a lovely one to if i may add. But we r no whr near the level penyu and gummy bear are. They can do stuff in public dat i dun think Agnes or i dare to do so soon~~~well we'll go slow~~nth to rush for^^v~~let things come by it self. :-)

Now its the 1st weekend apart and i already miss her~~ but we still chat on wble and sms~~~BUT THE FACT IS: I STILL MISS HER!!!! Cant wait to c her again on Monday^^..

XP

0 comments: