Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Take the old flame or just start a new fire...

Haiz...all my buddies around me are getting into couples...and those of us who are still siingle get less and less by the day...I'm sorely tempted to get back in to couple life...Soo many around me have gone into couple life as the 1st time or duno how many times adi...

Recently, my old flame called me up and said she wanted to be with me again...well i was tempted, but i also at the same time have someone else in my heart and mind at the moment...So i told her we just remain as friends again for the time being, my excuse was i needed time to think abt it...well i dont think she took it too well...Heard her sob a bit before she cut off the line...I think i feel bad abt it..I used to love her greatly...but...as time went on after we broke up, i managed to move after much difficulty. Now she hangs around me waitng for my answer...i havent given it yet...

Well i've known the new flame(B) for abt 6 months now...help her with her troubles...gone through some tough time together(well literally anyway) we get along well these days....I'm not even sure of what i feel towards her...Her actions say differently to what her mouth is saying...Wei yen said that B actually love me but dun dare say and use excuses...My Best Bro(Seng Eu) however said dat maybe we both were reading the signs wrongly....I really duno what i want these days or what B is thinking...Honestly speaking, i may be able to help others with their relationship problems...but when it comes to mine...well its a heck lot messier...or so it seems to me anyway~~~~Everybody besides my best bro says we like couple, me and B...but its not true..i oso duno wad we r....sesat...xp

Anyway i would gladly accept any help you readers can provide to me^^v...cuz for me to be lost is like super hard to re-find my way....So what do you all think? Should I re-ignite the old flame or just start the new flame..... //???? @.@ ????\\

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude its ur cuz, stop feeling so sorry for urself! cmon man ladies like guys with confidence, ur a great person with a huge heart! they will come to you dont worry about it! just relax, enjoy being single! trust me im blood remember? who else is going to look out 4 u!!!!!!!