Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged from Zhen Hui

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Brian
Birth Date: 02-05-1990
Current Status: Not sure myself~~~XP
Eye Colour: Dark Brown or black gua..
Hair Colour: Black(Old adi...gt white hair)
Righty or Lefty: Right handed

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: Failing in exams
My Weaknesses: Lazy!!
My Perfect Pizza: Beef Pepperoni with tons of cheese

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: I wanna sleep longer....
My Bedtime: 12am during school days, 4-6am during holiday
My Most Missed Memory: last day of secondary school ponteng

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: neither unless its diet pepsi or diet coke~~
McDonald's or Burger King: Pizza Hut
Single or Group Dates: Both also nice...but if with special person den of cuz single date lar~~~XD
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Tea O Ais
Chocolate or Vanilla: Mix..like chocolate and vanilla^^v
Cappuccino or Coffee: Ice blended Cappuccino

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Did(3months), but quit adi...EXPENSIVE!!
Take a Shower: Memang got lar....=.='''
Have a Crush: GOT
Think You've Been In Love: YES
Go To School: Depends on mood and motivation
Want To Get Married: Sure..but maybe in a few years time
Believe In Yourself: Sometimes...Not always
Think You're a Health Freak: No..because i'm slightly overweight....

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Yep...sort of like it depending on time and situation
Gone To The Mall: No mall lepaking, no life!!! hehe
Been On Stage: YEAH ! Dont like it much~~
Eaten Sushi: Nope hate sushi....yuck!!!
Dyed Your Hair: Not yet...might dye at the end of this year before i go KAMPAR...

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Yes..in f4 wif some crazy friends at a party...lucky din lose much..^^
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Sometimes...

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: before 35years old

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: black
Best Hair Colour: black
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long, but I dont mind girls having short hair as long as dun too short....

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: writing blog
Hour Ago: Playing Rohan
4.5 Hours Ago:at the driving circuit, driving like in race~~~^^v
1 Month Ago: Wasting holiday time i guess....
Year Ago: Preparing for SPM

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: everyone
I feel: tired
I hate: traffic jam, being late
I hide: my sadness and pain
I miss: my brothers and other friends...
I need: sleep and motivation from YOU...

Tag to: Who ever wants this....

0 comments: