Sunday, June 8, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel

The light at the end of a dark dark tunnel which represents what my life is to me now...A tunnel soo long and deep, I've got no idea as to how long i've been stuck in here. Time passed like the wind....

Recently, i saw a light, shinning in the distance. Far away from where i now stand. I knew i would be the end of the tunnel, an end to all my suffering and pain...This is the end where i shall finally be able to be at peace. No i dont mean death...i will b alive but will be able to have fresh air and all my sufferings just disappear. The light at the end of the tunnel.

Every step i take closer to the light, it moves even further. Every step i take it moves by a stride...The darkness creeps ever closer towards me...Waiting to finally swallow me up when i lose sight of the light again...if i run towards the light, it will vanish just as many before it came and went. This time i'm tired and wary..I do not intend to chase the light but let it slowly come to me. I dare not take a step further in fear of losing the source of this light.

I do not want to lose this chance again of getting my life back. The tunnel allowed me a few days of paroled freedom, but now i feel its graps around me again, attempting to shut me away from the light. I dare not take a step closer to the light. It seems to b moving away even when i dont move, little by little. The light can only b won over if i noe how to do so...Haste in action will ruin everything. Patience is very important. I must believe this or else all hope is lost and i shall nvr see the light again...

The light at the end of the tunnel....I hope it can stay longer, to keep my spirits up, to keep fighting the holds from the darkness...While the light remains, I shall reamin to have hope, that 1 day, i shall b free from this horrible suffering....

0 comments: