Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Dinner

Sorry for the long absence...Been busy with assignments....Assignments are slowly pilling up~~~ =.='''

Well today is still considered as Father's Day I think. Not sure which is the actual date really but never mind same anyways....For this father's day, I was planning to have a buffet dinner of any kind. My mum suggested that i try to make a booking at the Cafe on th 10th, Crown Princess Hotel. Well i tried but the waiting list was a killer...200other people on the waitng list!!! Crazy...But then again they were having a Father's Day Promotion, 50% discount for those who went for Father's Day.

Then when i told my mum this, my brother suggested we go to our favorite steak house, Road House Grill, Jalan Ampang. I called to make a reservation again, but the personel at the desk said that there would not be any reservations allowed during this Father's Day Event. It was based on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.....Dont think will have a chance to eat there then....

In the end, my father hinted that he would like to have steamboat, promting me to call up our favorite steamboat place, Shabu Shabu Steamboat, Puchong. Luckily, they still had space for bookings. I booked a table for 5, at the buffet level(RM 25 per adult, 50% off for children below 3feet and senior citizens), 6.30pm. Nice food really. I love the beef and lamb served there, my bro n dad perfer da pork meat instead, my mum and grandma however perfer seafood based food.

By the time we got thr it was abt 6.45pm thx to da darn IOI side jam.... We got to our reserved seats in no time...Well all i said was full steam ahead and we began to eat...Well, we dont talk much during meals anyway. Just keep on eating and eating and eating. I soon reached the minimum of 25 plates of food and was soon eating into my grandma's share, cuz if i dont, she wont even reach half of it. In the end, i just lost count of how much i was eating...Good mood see, if when i'm in a good mood, i tend to eat more...if i'm in a bad mood or normal mood, then i tend to eat less than usual. Weird eh?!? Usually ppl eat more when they feel down, but i'm opposite of what they are...^^v

Finished eating abt 8.45pm and then we left. B4 we left, i cought a glimpse of a couple of leng lui's eating across from ewhr i was sitting...I actually din notice them till my dad pointed them out to me...=.='''' Was busy eating^^v hehe

Well i'm stuffed to the brim now...sleepy and full...finish this post then i want slp adi...2moro skipping classes for my driving lesson and my QTI test....Too bad, very boring...Cant ply wif Agness's little puppies or make funny video's with her...XP....anyways, good night....

P.S.: Polar Bear, i post adi lar~~~Dun say i din put anything in!!!

0 comments: