Friday, June 27, 2008

Summary of the Last week of June

The month of June is coming to an end... The month of love where soo many of us stepped into the life of couple-hood... Over the month, couples who gt together were: Wei Yen and Seng Eu, Zhen Hui and Jia Wen, Agnes and Me, together with so many others unwritten here in this post.

On the 27th of June, Wei Yen organized a mega birthday bash for those who had their b'days in June and for those in the begining week of July. Those who had their b'days are, Janesh, Jia Ding, Nok Ling, MK, Seng Eu, Wai Hoong, and some others... Wei Yen had collected a total of RM15 from each of us for the gifts and cakes. Some gave willingly while some whined a heck b4 paying in the end...example: no i dont think i'll name them, they will know who they are... The money was paid for all of these items: 4 cakes, 200 balloons, gifts and some other minor things needed for a b'day party. I on the other hand decided to get my bro, Seng Eu, a seperate present for his coming of age b'day. I asked a couple of people if they wanted in, among those i asked were Zhen Hui(RM@), You Yean(RM@), Sheng Wang(RM!) and Nelson(RM@), I paid the remainder sum of (RM!^) [Bro if u read this and want to know the sum just change the simbols based on wad the keyboard keys have {but i dont recommend u do~~xp} ] Anyways, i got him cologene, the one i always use cuz its nice... Hope u like it bro~~~

We played wif water balloons and most of the cake. Will Agnes and I didnt at 1st, we were peacefully sitting thr looking through the photos when suddently some bugger came from behind and hit us with some cake. Well generally the easiest thing i did to retaliate was to smudge the cake to the nearest person in the area, which happend to be Kelvin(I think thats his name, cant really remember names of friends from TA classes..XP... sry man) then turned and smudge another piece of cake on Seng Eu who just turned around right behind me. Well gt most of the cake off me and my dear. Then cleaned up at the sink. Needed the help from my dear to clean of the bits on my face, couldnt c it myself~~~I cleaned her up likewise~~^^v

Lucky we brought clothes to change. After classes went to Midvalley for a movie with my dear~~ Watched KUNG FU PANDA(cantonese version), we laughed all through the show, its more funny in cantonese~~^^v We also (^)><(^) hehehe~~Had fun, walked the whole of midvalley then went over to the Gardens to walk again~~~whole journey hand in hand~~~LOVED BEING WITH HER SOO MUCH. Went home at about 5pm. Had to, cuz the next day we had classes~~I agreed to have classes with her in the morning to study management.

Didn't study in the end, did lots of *************** (I'll keep da details to myself) *************** in the dark b4 going out for breakfast at 8.30am. Came back at 9.30am to find Jeffery and his friends playing cards, joined them then totally 4got about studying. Went to class at 1pm, no idea what all of it was about. Fell asleep for the 1st time in lecture and i mean really sleep. Usually i look like I'm sleeping but actually i just shut my eyes~~I listen to the class anyway and i do remember some things...But this time i really din hear anything slept for about 30Min's++ i think..xp...

Today i write this post... Going to finish up my part for my DUTCH LADY assignment after i post this~~~Wish everyone a pleasant day...I pen off here...

0 comments: