Saturday, May 30, 2009

Y so EMO??

In past few days, I've become so attached to the 2 closest people I know can never be mine.....

Its a bit saddening...

The time spent was extreamly short...

yet I some how became very dependant and attached to them...

1 had already found a boyfriend..I was late by almost a month...

1 had a unofficial boyfriend...only in times of privacy would they appear to be a couple...in public...some said i was her bf more than he was..stupid arent I...

Its my own fault for becoming attached to them...

Its been soo long since I was able to hold a girl so close in my arms~~

But after these next few days...

all that would just have been a past and a dream...

Its not possible...

but I definately am attached to one of them...

sad...

it all ends tomorow...

or should I say...

It already has ended today...

no more edi~~

oh well...

moody now...

reality hit me so hard i have a headache now...

head spinning...

enjoy the dream~~

it will last forever in my mind...

really really moody right now....

0 comments: