Sunday, May 3, 2009

2 nEw StOrIeS

I've writen 1 story and am in the midst of writing a second one....

Title of the 1st short story is : Sunset Flower

Title of the 2nd short story is : The Fountain of Tears

If you want a copy, leave your email address by comment and I'll send it to you.

They are both nice stories...

Though the 2nd one isnt finished yet...

Both stories are too long to be put as a blog post...

The 1st story is equal to four pages in microsoft word...

The 2nd one maybe about that number of pages too, give or take a page or two....

Thats the update for this week~~

Look forward to more after the 11th of MAY (Last day of my exams)

Till then~~

DO come often...

I'll update when ever I can~~

Have a nice day....

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HAVING EXAMS!!!

1 comments:

The Gustave said...

WOAH!! congrats, man! perseverance and dedication pays off, eh? Gus here. Can send to me? thx! =D


the_gustaveoon@yahoo.com