Friday, May 15, 2009

Final 24hrs at Kampar

Final 24hrs at Kampar....

the count began at 7pm just now...

Last day wish to eat at Lucky Station ...

GRANTED!! With bonuses too!!!

Got her name, Ah Yan~~

Whats more is dat she is begining her Foundation studies at UTAR...

I offered to gv her all my notes~~ she oso art stream~~

Besides that, also got the owners name, Melvin....

He's a great guy to talk with...

He also agree to the way i study~~

I have the same style as he did...

he graduated frm Taylors..

He is almost as open-minded as I am too!!!

Which is great...

At least I know that Im not alone in KAMPAR anymore...

someone else shares the same traits as I....

Also i got **'s hp number and email add..

Thx to the "Tarzan effect(Nelson came up with this term)" took me 3 weeks at least to get it...

thinking back....

it took me longer just to get Ah Yan's name...swt lor...=.='''

oh well anyways enjoyed the trip to Ipoh with Stippie, Nelson, Jia Ling, Pui Chee, Grace and Yee Wei,

Went to sing K and watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine..

i actually sang a lot this time...

solo'ed 1 song ---- sang a few with jia ling and pui chee ---- a bit here and there too~~

Extreamly enjoyable day hope it would have lasted longer though~

Oh well...good thing dun last forever(physically)

but the memory eternally kept in mind~~~ <3

Mum coming to pick me up tomorow...

Havent begun packing..will do soon...

Finally finish cleaning room~~

1st time in 5 months my room so clean and neat and tidy^^

Remodeled the room again though..

Clear a bit more then can slp jor~~

Been a long day~~

^^

Ahhh well...

Looks like this sem ended with a happy note~~

Aim Average,
Score Above Average.
Aim High,
Fall Harder!!!

0 comments: