Monday, June 1, 2009

Year 1 Semester 2 Week 1 Day 1 - Summary

Had Journalism I to kick start Day 1 of my second semester, something like the exercises done when in foundation, mass comm class. Just a bit more detailed...A LOT MORE detailed... the class was from 8am till 10am...

I was really tired during the 2nd half of the lecture. Because I slept at 3am and had to wake up at 6am. Well because of some crazy people who began playing basketball at 6am, I only slept for a max of 1hour and a half..idiots..

Details of my 1st lecture of the semester:
1. Lecturer = Ms Joethi
2. She likes Cheese Sandwiches(dont know can use as bribe for more marks or not) :P
3. She is from Ipoh
4. The intro showed the basics of Journalism...which have been briefly covered by Ms Mary Gertrude in my foundation year. ( I still remember parts of it)
5. She appears to be a joyful person who likes to joke and have fun. (hope i will enjoy the subject)

After the 1st lecture which ended way overtime, had and extremely early lunch..emm..branch more like it...(10.15am) den went home to attempt to sleep. Didn't manage. Too hot and humid. Had another bath before leaving for Mass Comm tutorial at 3.30pm.

Details of my 1st tutorial of the semester:
1. Lecturer = Mr Soh Or Kan...Mr Soh not Mr Kan - Age 30
2. Very punctual.
3. Stated rules and stuff..
4. I became the class rep for that tutorial...1st task was to find a non-existant book from his office which is next to Ms Jane's. Turn's out he forgot to bring the book....
5. He had this weird accent...
6. Mass Comm if similar to JR...
7. Gave us homework and our 1st assignment(will get to work on it soon)...
8. Need to go to his office to pick up somethings for the following week, on thursday.

That is about it on my 1st day i Guess... Will have constant updates for this week~~ Intro to the other subjects and the lecturers~~~

0 comments: