Saturday, June 13, 2009

Puppy/ Puppies

Seems that I've spaced out for the past few days since my last posting~~

Been of sync for awhile..

The things I wanted seem to be slipping ever further aways from me..

Oh well...

One cant have everything in life I suppose...

On the brighter side...

I suddenly felt like posting abt puppies...

I miss my pet dog, Jordan..

He was 8 yrs old when he died end of last year, stroke or heart attack it seems......I was having my exams then...naturally I was devastated...lost of a companion of 8 yrs...I like cute fluffy things...toy doggies or bears....little doggies, medium/large dogs, kittens and cats....things which I can cuddle, let my feeling out to....puppies and dogs and cats make good listeners( I believe anyway) they listen quietely, ocasionally barking or purring as though trying to console my soul...peacefull after sharing my thoughs with them~ ahh...the joys of having a friend(pet)~~ I've got some pics of other puppies~~ hope you all would like them~ Have a Nice Day~~
















I like huskys alot~ havent actually seem one for real though....M'sia climate this HOT they might die~ hope to have one someday though~ make good and loyal friends I heard~

HAVE A NICE DAY/WEEKEND

0 comments: