Sunday, March 15, 2009

T.T

Looks like some of my high schoolmates dah forget me~~~

not on their blog list anyways...

some on msn even asked me : "You are?"...

when i said : "Hi, how are you?"...

yao mou kao cuo?

1 - 2 year no see only dah forget me...

haiz...

cant blame them geh...

i got exam dat time they holiday....

they exam that time i holiday...

they organise gathering..

i think 1 per 4 times they call me i may be free to go...

hard to get ngam ngam all holiday...

nak gathering with heng dai go beach or Genting pun susah cari masa....

sometimes this makes me regret starting uni early (as in JAN '08 Intake)...

should have followed them MAY '08 Intake...

but then again...

no use harping abt what has been done...

ARGH....

I need slp lar...

thinking too much~~~

0 comments: