Monday, March 2, 2009

The Dream I had Last Night

I waited....and waited and waited....

I waited like a puppy awaiting its mistress's return....

an hour past.....

i told myself....

let me wait another 30minutes....

after 30minutes...

i told myself maybe another half hour....

it was 2am when i realised....

i should just go to sleep....

so i did...

in my sleep...

i dreamed...

I dreamed that we were watching the stars together...

My head on her lap....

her hand in my hair...

slowly caressing me...

it felt great...

singing as we sat there...

watching the stars...

ah....

peace....

how nice if it were to be true...

how nice if it were reality....

with the heavens and the stars as witness...

a new whole is created....

that was a nice dream....

hope it would have gone on longer....

but sadly....

my alarm rang....

signalling that it was time to go back to reality...

the thought...

that dream...

it seemed so real to me...

sad....

but never mind...

maybe one day....

i shall be able to watch the stars with her...

*Silent Sigh*

What a nice dream I had~~~

To bad it had to end so soon~~~








****** The word "whole" in line 25 refers to something else....have to read one of my older post to understand it...i think the post was from early last year. ******

0 comments: