Sunday, March 8, 2009

Home at last...

Home at last...

one which i didnt really feel like coming home to...

but...

all is well...

came back to KL by train...

took a deep breath the moment i stepped out of the station...

coughed and sneezed a bit...

the kampar air is better...

fresher and less polluted...

kampar is more quite compared to kl...

took a cab home...

felt weird when entering my home...

it seemed huger than i remembered...

1st thing i did...

was to get some food...

grandma heated up some soup for me...

ahh...

home cooked food..

something i missed a lot...

especially my grandma's cooking...

well nt to say there werent any greeting party...

got 7 mosquito bites(up till now)...

then i turned on the tv...

been awhile since i watched some tv...

then the least favorite person came home...

greeted him in the usual manner...

tried to converse with him...

told him of the tales of my life so far in kampar...

he didn't seem interested...

so i gave up...

then i left the area he was in...

went to my room to hide behind my laptop...

bro came home awhile later...

traded a few songs and stuff with him..

then mum came back round 4pm..

went off to cut my hair and gai gai a bit...

dad din tag along..

after gai gai...

went home to get ready go eat "paper wrapped chicken" with family...

everything went generally well today...

till....

i sit here...

reading some comics as i let my thoughts wonder...

feel bad...

like how i was just throwned aside the last time...

that time did hurt...

but this time...

it not the pain that is worrysome...

its the feeling and the emotions which take a stab/grab at me...

the pain and the presure...

the emotions crush down upon me...

weighing me down so much...

that all the injured parts of my physical and mental body...

the wounds have opened up once more...

so many months have past since the last incident...

yet my wounds which have partially healed...

were re-opened again...

just by this mere small case..

its hurting me badly...

as i try to keep my composure to finish this...

i feel down...

feel so blue...

but a word of thanks to those who comforted me...

thanks...

but with wounds like mine...

comfort can only temporarily close up these grievious wounds...

but thanks anyways...

i'll be alright...

back to my same old self...

just need a few days off...

recover from whatever is ailing me now...

my fingers tremble as i try to block out those sad memories...

in a place where the root of all my sadness began...

this place called "home"...

for me...

being able to live a day with no problems like today...

eases me a bit...

that is all for tonight...

more upcoming....

2moro or the day after~~~

Good night everyone....

0 comments: