Friday, July 25, 2008

The day my dear dear didnt come~~~T.T

Today Agnes din come to school. Very sick. Could barely here her on the phone this morning. I too am sick..well.. has been sick for the past few days anyway.. but it was nothing serious.. well not until today anyway.. was getting better..with constant care from her~~~

Here are how things progressed from yesterday after 5pm:

1. We both left UTAR at about 5.30pm. Her friend sent her home, I walked to MC to get a ride home. super jam...reach home abt 6pm++

2. Sms'ed her to tell her i reach adi~~~

3. Told her i would be going out wif family cuz my dad wanted to go on his annual shopping spree...=.="'

4. Phone died on the way to Midvalley...could not msg her anymore...sad lar~~~stupid phone... T^T

5. Spent 4hrs there. Got myself some shirts and a new jacket. Very cheap had 20%~80% discounts.

6. Was forced by father to carry stuff with left hand even after i explain to him that i cant coz of injury. Mum and some people around heard my wrist crack. Jusco staff were good enough to get me a pail of ice to put my hand in...pain beyond what I've felt...but after had hand in ice for 10 Min's, cant even feel my fingers...(Now better adi, can move my fingers, bend my wrist a bit but still cant hold anything too heavy)

7. Reached home at 11.30pm, bad jam....

8. First thing i did was to get my hp charged so can sms with my dear dear....

9. After awhile, can see 4 messages from her:
-Dear u went out 4 dinner oledi?
-Dear~ i not going tomorrow class..i in terrible situation now
-Dear~ i not going tomorrow class..i in terrible situation now
-Dear~ sleep early a, luckily still can sms wif you..XP

10. After reading those msg's, I started to worry a lot...

11. Dunno what happened to her, call her no pick up...message her no reply me....my imagination just overcame me....

12. Worried so much didn't sleep the whole night. 6.54am this morning, called her...still didn't pick up...lagi worried...

13. Asked Nelson for Agnes's house number. Called her 3 times before her mum picked up the phone and handed it to her.

14. T^T could barely hear her voice. Had to strain my ears just to hear her... She has a bad sore throat... and a little fever...

15. I prayed for her...hope she recovers quickly...

This is to you Dear...
Without you, I'm like an empty shell.
Without you, I'm like a wandering soul on earth without a purpose.
Without you, I dunno what I'll do.
Without you my life is meaning less.

WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY,
REST,
DRINK MORE WATER,
I SHALL HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN TOMORROW.
LOVE YOU DEAR~~~
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Kissing all your pain away~~~
Now, has anybody got any ideas for me to kill time??
Besides studying,
Reading or anything to do with our subjects
I'm lonely, sad and bored....
DEAR I MISS YOU!!!!!!

1 comments:

枫 秋 @ Asahini Youtoba said...

Thx for worrying me, i'm feeling better~~~ luv ya, muax~~~ :-*