Monday, July 14, 2008

2nd chance given but wasted!!!!

With much reluctance and hesitation and lots of persuasion, I finally gave in and gave the person a second chance. I knew it was a bad idea from the start.... Should not have even given the chance at all....wasted...

I gave her a 2nd chance to make change of her ways as she promised she would. But sadly it seems to have gone down the drain. At one point of time however, I was tempted to completely forgive her. But before i could decide, she made a HUGE mistake.... She hurt the one I loved the most.....

As I've said before in an earlier post, "I'll never forgive those who hurt my dear". She has hurt the one I love soo much.... There can be no turning back from this crime!!! Even if my dear does forgive her, I definitely won't. She wasted her 2nd chance. I dont give 3rd chances unless i really have to and there is sufficient proof that that person will never ever commit the mistake/crime again.

No more chances I shall give to this person.
[I refrain from calling her an ANIMAL, the term doen not suit her yet]

To those who know what I mean, know the person who did the crime and know about this incident, please do me a favour and dont spread the news...thx...

0 comments: