Friday, July 25, 2008

Assignments and a little more update of my day...

Damn i hate datelines...always the mad rush...this time we started early...but still cannot finish..well not yet...but I hope to finish by tomorow...

Just finished my part of the marketting assignment...Planning to finish off the re-do parts of my stupid management work...after this post...

Very tired already...didn't sleep at all last night...over worrying...but some how manage to stay awake till now...XD

Well after that post this morning, i went to class as usual, she messaged(9.57am) me to remind me that class was starting in 3 minutes. I think she slept in between replying. Every hour or so she would reply my sms'es. I found that without her presence beside me in class, well i technically paid less attention...I felt soo empty, like something was missing...just could not concentrate at all. Tried hard to b my usual self. But i think some of my friends did feel that i was different today...

As the saying goes:"You dont notice how important the person closes to you is, until they are not around." Well i agree, after today, I felt soo different. Lovesick as some would call it, but i wasnt pinnig for her...It was a feeling i cannot find words to describe.

Tried to busy myself with work and study but that didn't work. Too distracted, 100% could not have concentrated. That did not work so asked the guys if i could join them for DotA. They all decided to play at PD...When i got there i just lost the mood to play...left them to their game then went over to Nelson in the other ICT lab. Quiter atmosphere, went to www.onemanga.com to read a bit of my favorite comic(Air Gear) wasnt paying much attention to what i was reading anyway. Dear was awake and was sms'ing with me... so i din really pay attention to what i was doing.. just flipped through the pages, taking in only a fraction. Then i guess tiredness overcame her and she had fallen asleep again. Her messages only return after about 2 hrs...She is in pain and very tired. Somehow i feel that pain to..but in other parts of my body...and i too am very tired. Its been almost 24hrs since i last slept...

Apparently well she is asleep again, my 2nd last message to her was the tips for sociology which she replied and told me to go sleep. My last message was just sent, asking her if she felt any better. I will be waiting for her reply...

In the mean time, i shall try my best to finish my part of the assignment...

I shall be praying for your speedy recovery my dear....