Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My coming Birthday and recent happenings

My birthday is coming soon in a few days..Its this friday....

There has been a lot going on before my birthday has even come...Some conserning the plans for my b'day & Brother Kar Wai's party & our Genting trip...

Let's first talk abt Brother Kar Wai's party plans... Its on the 2nd of MAY, we're planning to go to the curve for Kareoke, after that all the events will be planned by Wei Yen. Beside the location and 1 event i have no idea what we're going to do there.... >.+

Then followed up by the Genting trip on the 6,7,8 of MAY. Actually i was planing on having my b'day party there..more fun see...but I'm having round 1 of the celebrations back here in Mid Valley this Wednesday...I've got a few people who will be joining me, Shu Hsiang, Wei Yen, Nelson and Agness. MAYBE Sheng Wang or even my ex-gf might be going too. Not confirmed yet...

Anyway, will just be walking around, window shopping, catch a movie, sometime in at arcade or go bowling. Just spend some time with friends..not so big a group...Its not that i mind having a big group of friends to celebrate my b'day, but when there is a big group, there will be separation of 1 big group into many smaller groups...now that ain't fun any more.

Well i just hope that The Genting trip, Kar Wai's party n my party go well...
Hope my Heng Dai's won't forget me birthday~~~~He he he

0 comments: