Saturday, April 12, 2008

Haiz....

Today didn't go the way I had planned it to be... Firstly i planned to wake up at 8am but somehow i woke up upon my own account at 7am. After a bit of television, i went back to my room to prepare to go out and give support to my friends who were playing badminton today. I reached PC Block at 9.15am and the darn place haven't open. As i turned away to find some place to eat, Jia Wen and Wei yen arrived. We ended up going to OLD TOWN COFFEE shop to eat a rather costly breakfast.

After that, we went to the court again as it was nearly time for our classmates matches. Sheng Wang came late so we had to wait. When he came he started playing and won his 1st game then lost his second then he left after awhile. I watched the mixed doubles which Little Piggy played with a guy from TA( cant remember his name), she got 3rd place in that event. She also got a 2ND placing in the women doubles match. I was so proud of her. ^^v

After the match we were supposed to go to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate, I was planning on paying for the movie as well as treat her to dinner, but she said she was to tired and wanted to rest and didn't want to go. Whats worse is that if right on cue my brother called and requested that I return home immediately as so he can go out with my mother to choose a new hand phone. It's just a simple job and they need me to rush home to help. So with the change of plans, I aborted the trip to Sunway. and post phoned it again till after our final exam... Its the 2ND time I've been forced to postpone it due to unexpected causes.

Haiz....

I feel so unhappy now, rather sad...a little dejected maybe...but that's life and i got to accept it. Well maybe next time i wont have to postpone it again, cause if i have to, i might just cancel it and forget about it...

If you laugh, try looking forward to something nice and good only to get hurt in the end because it didn't happen... Planning things and then being forced to cancel them hurts a heck lot even if it may not show on my face...inside is where the unseen pain hurts the most.....

Haiz......

So bad my luck is these days.....no mood do anything now...play game awhile then bored, surf the net also no fun. Msn chat also dint know want say what...

0 comments: