Thursday, April 24, 2008

I guess I've met my match...

Well, i never thought I'd say this but i think I've met my match...

Be it in English or any other subject...

I even lose out in how to handle love relationships which I specialize in counselling. This is so depressing...

Sad thing is i thought i could help myself by going into counseling, learning the trade, be able to prevent things from happening before they even happen...

Sadly learning this has cursed me, yes, I know I've helped loads of people with my knowledge...helped them go through tough times in their life...solve a couple of relationship problems....

But in the end I cant help myself...I always see the effects of the decisions i might make, before i even make the decision and thus act upon the next stage before even passing through the 1st stage....

Some might say a counselor can help others, but at the same time to much knowledge of the subject can lead to personal difficulties when we ourselves face the same problem...We know what will happen if we choose between the decisions...We already foresaw the outcome of each decision and in the end fail to overcome the situation....

In counseling, i think besides myself there are a couple of other students who are also good at this physiological game...we are able to help others in some ways but unable to help some others at the same time...we each have our own speciality which is unique within us...

There are those who like the direct approach, confronting the problem. There are those who listen, observe and analyze before solving the problem[ me ]. Some just listen to one side and decide [ I dislike this type of counselor though].

Anyway, I may not be the best and some others are way much better than I am, I'm trying my best to help everyone...

Trajic times are upon me now and all i can do to rate myself is a 5 out of 10 in overall performance. Sad Sad days~~~

0 comments: