Monday, September 29, 2008

Time to move on

Well no use hanging on to the past...
I guess its time to move on(already have though), had a week of mourning...

Its not like she died...its just our love that died...
Well that's life...
There are ups and downs...

Working is tough...gaining experience, money and a great tan..XP
Working as a gardener now~~~
Had a tough day at work today...stupid rain...make the garden like a paddy field...kept sinking into the soil + mud + only God know's what...

The smell reminds me of my high school field...stinks like cow dung...yuck!!! Should get abt RM100 for 2 days of work...

Anyways, I'm alright now. Tired, but alright. Had a full body check-up on saturday, together with grandma... hope no serious diseases in my body~~~ The colour of my blood the doctor took looked black more than red...de-oxygenated blood? My grandma's looked like ribena to me...nice reddish coloured...results should be out next week...

Speaking of results, anybody know when we getting our sem2 results? If you know, do tell me. Thx...Cant wait to c if i passed my marketting and management...I suck at those two... Ms. G says we all did ok, but declined to comment further...darn..my journalistic skill arent so good...maybe ask Poovan to try..hehe...

My pc ytd kena virus + worm + gonna crash soon....sob....if reformat, all me songs down da drain...pendrives nt enuf space put...waaaa.... T.T

Well thats all for now~~~ Happy holidays everyone~~~
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri....

P.S. : Duno if gt spelling prob~~

0 comments: