Tuesday, September 23, 2008

~~~ My message to waga koishii ~~~



Our time together was the best I ever had...

You gave me hope, when I was just recovering after a great shock...

I remember the first time we were as close as above, but at that time, I did not take notice of you.

At the begining of our 2nd sem, I enjoyed being by your side.

A brother and sister affection as one could call it...

U were the type who was the intelligent and hard working type, while I, was just a waste of brains. My parents always said I had the intelligence inheritted from them, it was just whether i wished to use it of not...

I seldom used it for the right reasons but nearly always used it for the wrong reasons...

You made me see differently...

After we got together, I strived to work harder...

I studied, paid attention(though i always look like i'm sleeping in lectures)...

You gave me rewards / incentives to continue to work harder...

With your constent help and encouragement, i changed...

I wanted to be on par with you, so we could spend more time together...

I struggled a lot...I began studying right after the mid-terms...(My parents even asked if i was sick when they saw me studying)

If I achieve anything in the finals, I would credit it all to your help...

Sadly, on our 3rd anniversary..u made a sole decision to split off with me...

You said i deserved better and that you werent suitable for me...

I think otherwise...U are the most suitable for me...

I need you now...But you are no longer there for me...

I called...I cried...But u dun heed me no more...

I hope we could sit down and talk...

Let me hear how you feel...

If you dont tell me the problem, me being an idiot, will never know....

You wish me to take these 3 months as a dream, to forget you and even hate you...

I cannot do that...I cannot fullfill your wishes...I sorry but i just cant do it...

I can never forget you, let alone hate you...

It was not a dream!

I will never forget you!

I will never hate you till my dying day!

Hope that things will work out between us..when we get back to uni after the holidays...

I'm sorry that i cannot do wad u have asked...

I will call you koishii...hope you pick up...

Take care dear...

Your anata,

Winter1806.

0 comments: