Thursday, September 4, 2008

~~~ REALLY BAD MOOD ~~~

Man today stinks... well my mood does anyway... and i think the God(s) agree... been raining since this afternoon....

Cause of my bad mood, let see where shall i begin?
1. My younger brother speaks to me like i'm not worth taking notice, no respect in other words.

2. My girlfriend rarely replies my sms's and i know she has credit in her phone.

3. I HATE STUDYING MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT!

4. I type out tips / hints and send them to close friends but it somehow ends up with ppl i nvr intended to gv... but wad's done dun care lar...

5. My gf doesn't even talk with me much any more.

6. My family dun give a damn about what my needs or wants are, they just order me around like i'm their servant.

7. Feeling very tired / sad / lonely / crazy? / duno wad else i feel now...

8. Damn tough week has made me even more tired...+ dat day whr she went home without even saying goodbye...not even by sms! She must have been busy....[Best excuse for it anyways...]

All I want to do now is:

1. Curl up in waga koishii's arms and sleep.

2. Go on a holiday, take a break from it all...

3. SLEEP

4. Play maple...find some kaki

5. Go drink, den wif hangover go class tomorow...(NUTS)

6. What did i wanna do again???? Argh never mind....

WHAT I REALLY WISH COULD HAPPEN NOW:

Going out with my girlfriend just to relax and not think about exams...watch a movie..have dinner... send her back... den find a way or just wander home...or maybe just sleep at her place...

I'd do anything to be with her right now...to forget the exams...to leave aside all our worries...

Maybe that's too much to hope for....

Well it'll b nice to hear her voice now..even if i cant see her...

"Watashiwa suki waga koishii" --> "I Love You" --> "我爱你"

~~~ Good Luck and all the best koishii ~~~








P.S.:
To : Ruby

If u want the file, bring a 2GB pendrive. I give u the whole file.

  • T123T -- Bishop -- LVL 165 -- Max meso(2.147b) on character / storage(2.147b) -- have some wands and staffs for u to choose
  • T456T -- Hermit -- LVL 9X -- 490m on character
  • T789T -- White Knight -- LVL 8X -- 550m on character
total ??.??b all characters... XD

0 comments: