Monday, September 1, 2008

Consultation Times { UPDATED 6th time }

For those who wanna join please tell me da day b4 the time. Will update this when ever i get confirmation for each with respective lecturers.


Tuesday, 2/9/08 :

FINISHED / PASSED / ENDED !!!
IF YOU WANT SOCIO TIPS PLZ CONTACT ME @ wzlbrian@hotmail.com or for those who know me just sms me

Wednesday, 3/9/08 :

FINISHED / PASSED / ENDED !!!
IF YOU WANT MASS COMM TIPS PLZ CONTACT ME @ wzlbrian@hotmail.com or for those who know me just sms me

Thursday, 4/9/08

!!!! CANCELED !!!!

Friday, 5/9/08 :

Waste my time only... Soo many people came... I dont remember those people even telling me that they want to come... Damn !!! This is why I don't like planning stuff !!! Can never follow original plans !!! Didn't do practice...just overview so no tips~~~

Monday, 8/9/08 :

10am [PE]
Management [Ms Vimalar]
Confirmed people going : Me, Sheng Wang, Kai Fu?
Anybody gt Ms Vimalar number? I need urgently...lost her number..duno put whr ler~~~

If you wanna join, PLEASE tell me earlier !!!!!

3 comments:

MengLeong said...

Heyy count me in for Ms. Rajamalar's consultation.

►••Liangyin-K••◄ said...

Hey..count me and pui yee too..for Ms.Rajamalar's consultation...hmm..i think jia ding will join us also..thx ya^.^

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

Hello you are? Cant c who u are though~~~~ Cant access ur profile~~~XP