Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summary to my first Semester @ UTAR

Wow... As I'm about to open a new chapter of my life in the 2nd semester, which incidently begins on the 26th of MAY, I begin to think about all that has happend in the past few months...

In the begining I moved into an uncharted path, an unfamiliar ground to which will soon become my 3rd home. College life is full of joy and fun, hardships and breakdowns. Within the 2nd week of studying with my wonderful classmates of TB 2, I began my processes of adapting to these unfamiliar surroundings. Our class rep Ragy(sister bear) was a chatter bug as all of us were. Hehe..In the following weeks I would begin to make friends with neighbouring classes, TB 1 & TC 1. As always in my case, I made friends with the guys first then slowly be friends with the girls. Habit I guess.

I cant remember exactly when I joined the PHP but I remember it was lec rep shu shao(sry if spelling error) who introduced me to join. I remember joining first with him and Nelson. Then Ragy, Kar Wai, Nock Ling, Wei Yen, Katrina joined. Then Shu Shao disappeared. Dunno why. TB 2 dominates another area. But according to them, all might be quitting in the 2nd sem. Got bored I guess. In my oppinion, Wei Yen, Ragy and Kar Wai will make very good counselors if they continue. But its their choice to stop. Ragy...I not sure lar, dunno if she want continue or stop. Totally had no contact with her during this holiday.. Dunno wad happend to her edi~~~ =.+??? Su Hsiang also makes a good counselor. Sadly she ain't part of PHP. Wei Yen and Su Hsiang can be called as counselors for counselors. Weird eh? Counselors help others but at times also need the help of others. Well counselors are human to you know.

Well sometimes being around Wei Yen + who ever she invites out can be rather costly... Minimum required to spend on an outing with her is abt RM 60. I usually try to spend below RM 50. Low budget. >.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">de. Ha ha ha. So every time go out sure will have people pak tou de. Ha ha ha.

I was never close to the TA's cause I mostly stuck with familiar grounds with the TB's & TC's. Sure I do have friends in TA but we're not that close. I got to know Meng Leong, a sporty guy through Wei Yen & Kai Fu. The through him I got to know more TA guys when we played futsal. Then this holiday when we went to Genting, I got to know Jason, Seng Eu & others( can't remember names, really sorry) of TA. Well due to common interest and topics, Seng Eu(Polar Bear) and I became friends. Well we kept each other company as well as stuck towards TA group. Some of my buddies from TB 2 said I was drifting apart from TB 2 like what Kai Fu did. I don't think so. Just because I'm more friendly with other classes doesn't mean I'm forgetting my class of origin. Is it wrong to just want to have more friends, increase the quantity of friends as well as quality or friends. I prefer quality friends compared to quantity friends. This is because quality friends stick around when a fellow friend is in need and usually quantity friends disappear when you ask for help. I'm happy to say so far I have manage to increase my total of quality friends. Relax many of whom I am friends with are considered as my good friends. Whether you desert me or not later on is a different story.....

Anyway, I enjoyed my first semester and hope all of you did to. ^.^v Hope that we can have another more exciting semester. That is all for now as we can say goodbye to the first semester and welcome in our second semester. Good Luck & all the Best, everyone.

0 comments: