Thursday, April 9, 2009

The person 5 doors away

Another day has passed...

When was the last time we had a meal together...

be it a drink or just some chatting....

thrice you have changed plans last minute...

thrice I felt rejected...

i seek a simple meal....

my msn title says it all....

I seek a meal which may last forever in my memory...

I seek a meal that will last all eternity in our hearts...

I took a piece of my heart to give to you...

but it never arrived..

or maybe..

you just did not want to accept it...

Or maybe...

I took mine to give you a bit too soon...

You fit the discription...

of the type of partner i want...

When the next full moon comes...

I wish we could share sometime for dinner...

if dinner aint possible...

then just a drink under the stars will do just fine...

I've known you for a year and a few months...

We both have many friends who we care for..

and they care for us too...

but somehow...

I feel..

that we are alike...

on the outside appearing content with everything...

but deep inside as lonely as ever...

I want to be the one...

the one to take away that feeling of loneliness inside you...

If only u'd let me...

Time is on our side...

no need to hurry...

on your decision...

just keep in mind...

that there is a person...

who cares more about you than others...

maybe not as much as your parents...

but nevertheless..

still cares greatly about you.

Lets have dinner sometime ok?

2 comments:

Sheng Wang said...

Who is that person? me?

Sheng Wang said...

Who is that person? me?