Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Interesting people from my class...

1st of let me introduce my class rep... His name is Gale, he's abt 2 yrs my senior i think..(nt very sure) has an accent like zhen hui...speaks and has almost the same personality as zhen hui but more outgoing...

den thr are the other guys : Kyle(long haired dude-likes joking) ; Doyle/Daryl(? duno spell sry); Dante(one of Kyle's buddies) ; Kai fu & Nelson ; den da rest cant remember yet....sorry~~ XD

Girls the one who stand out most in my mind is : Jojo....she has like all the qualities dat i hate...but for some reason she stands out in my mind....she bossy, study maniac and her english sounds better than mine....=.='''

the other girls that i remember are : Candy, Amber(always sit beside Kyle), Sheena, Siu Yen, Liza, Leeza, and ...... tak ingat anymore....

Meet 3 lecturers so far: Ms Jane - Linguistics ; Mr. Christoper - Phonetics and Phonology ; Ms Cheng - Grammar...

AFTER BUY SOME BOOKs...BROKE ADI....

4 more sub bo buy yet.....

now no sore throat...more like dry cough....

zzzz...................................

cant get her outta my head!!!!!!!!!!!
HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!