Sunday, January 25, 2009

Choy San Ye story...

Choy San Ye(at public phone) : Halo, Ah Long ar?
Ah Long A : Yep, how much u want?
Choy San Ye : 5million ada?
Ah Long A : !!!! mana ada wor!!! u wan buy wad o?
Choy San Ye : Its me lar...Choi San Ye! Ecconomy no good this year...no $$ to give out!
Ah Long A : Wait ar, i ask my boss gt more $$$ or not...but interest rate is 10% a day ar...u ok with that?
Choy San Ye : what ever lar..... I nid the $$ in 3hrs!!!
Ah Long A : Okok...whr are u now ar???
Choy San Ye : at petaling street...
Ah Long A : okok be thr in an hour...


Choy San Ye : Harlo?
Ah Long B : Mau b'rapa? seribu? 10ribu? 100ribu pun ada!
Choy San Ye : I want 5million ada?
Ah Long B : 5 ratus ribu!!!! Beli apa??? Gila ar?
Line get cuts off....
Choy San Ye : @#&!%****(curse this ah long! make him kena raid by police later.......makes a note in his VAIO notebook)


Choy San Ye : Harlo?
Ah Long C(female voice) : Hello this is 888 loan service, how may I help u?
Choy San Ye : Wah...so formal!!
Ah Long C : Yes sir, how much would u like like to borrow sir? the minimum amount which u can borrow is 1million, the max is 100million....
Choy San Ye : Hmm...how are the interest rates like?
Ah Long C : Well that depends on how much money u want, sir.
Choy San Ye : I need 5million in 1hr48mins...is it possible for u to loan me that much in such a short time?
Ah Long C : No problem, can u tell me ur location? I'll arrange for the money to b sent to u right away.
Choy San Ye : I'm in petaling street now.
Ah Long C : Ok, then please wait by the Popular bookstore, which is a corner lot. the person bringing you the money is Mr. Zach. By the way sir, my I know ur name for future reference?
Choy San Ye : I'm Choi San Ye lor!
Ah Long C : Very funny mister, please do tell me ur name.
Choy San Ye : I really am Choi San Ye ! Last year ecconomy so bad this year low on cash to give out. So what are the interest rates?
Ah Long C : hey, boss! Choi San Ye wants to speak with u!
Boss C : lets make a deal, u bring more ppl to borrow $$ from me and i'll give u a 0% interest rate. how abt that?
Choy San Ye : Ok deal!!!!
Boss C(shouts elsewhere) : woi ! fai di fai di, dai lui hui qi qiong gai, choi san ye dan gan a!! Fai chai! fai di lar!!!
[Background noice]
(underling) : mei wa??! choi san ye dou wui mo lui?! lei xin ga a?
(Boss C) : gui lei ling zao ling lar! xiong sei a?!
(underling) : .......grumble grumble...
Boss C : sry abt that, the money should reach u in 15minutes.
Choy San Ye : Dou jei sai...

Loaded with 10million ringgit, Choy San Ye spread joy to all in Malaysia.




Hope u enjoyed this....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! MAY Choy San Ye BRING YOU GOOD FORTUNE THIS YEAR....

at his expense...soo many loans to pay off... XP













1st part was adapted frm THE STAR...
2nd n 3rd were of my own creation....

0 comments: