Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NO thx to da idiot who video taped and commented on what another couple did

NO thx to da idiot who video taped and commented on what another couple did. Because of the videos posted by that idiot. Now even my girlfriend doesnt dare to hold my hand even in SP corner!

That sucks man. Cant even enjoy peace and quite or feel safe in this country any more. With such high tech stuff around, anyone can be a target of privacy intrusion. That idiot must be jealous. People couple cannot meh? People do what couples do wrong meh~? By video taping the act, that has already violated human rights. NOW THAT IS WRONG!!!!

That idiot should just mind her own business and not stick her nose in other peoples affairs and that goes to those who help her too!!!! Unknown to her, she is indirectly affecting some of the couples(ie: me).

A WARNING TO THAT IDIOT:

IF I EVER KNOW OF U DOING THIS STUFF AGAIN, I'M GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!