Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trust

Trust
How important is the trustability of a person to you?
To me it is the most important characteristic a person must have...
If you can't trust the person, how'd you know if the person will or will not betray you?

As a friend, one must keep certain secrets that ur friends have told you,
As a best friend, one must keep certain facts and secrets tha may affect the person if the secret where to be leaked out,
As a partner, no secret or fact conserning the your partner should be told to other people as it is a private matter.

If you are trusted by someone to keep a secret than keep it. Let me put it this way, if you told someone a secret and that person told someone else, how would you feel?? You'd feel betrayed right?

For me if I trust you, you should never break this trust. Cause if I dont trust you anymore, I'll most probably never will trust you again. But if you work really hard to fix the mistake, I may consider changing my mind. But this seldom happens...

So come and give me your comments about the trust factor in friends...

2 comments:

hsiang said...

i dun agree with u.. I think in a way they betray ur trust.. but believe me it also make you turn older, to be more wiser, to be more understanding or even to be more caring so that your fren can be the next trustable person
To be alone is lonely... I think u should thanks the fren for letting u grow up faster. That my opinion.

Hsiang

The Gustave said...

Whoa. Dude. That's some deep stuff. Heh. Anyway! Long time no chat! :) Eh, link me on your blog. I'll do the same, yeah?

Cheers!